The THAT Receiver – Mono features:
- High-performance differential receiver circuit with vanishingly low 0.000051 % THD.
- EM/RF interference input filter ensure stellar performance even in the presence of RF signals, such as cell phone signals, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Minimizes the hum and buzz associated with ground loops by removing the ground loops from the signal path.
- Neutrik Combo input connector supporting the use of TRS as well as XLR connectors.
- Default gain: 0.0 dB (1×). May be lowered to -3.0 dB or -6.0 dB by receiver IC selection.
- ESD protection on input allows for hot-plugging of cables.
- No on-board voltage regulator for maximum flexibility and minimum size.
- 61 × 45 mm PCB size. PCB optimized for the best signal integrity possible.
For the full circuit description and specifications, please see the THAT Receiver – Rev. 1.0 page.