The THAT Driver features:
- High-performance, stereo, differential driver circuit with vanishingly low 0.000021 % THD.
- EM/RF interference filters on both input and output ensure stellar performance even in the presence of RF signals, such as cell phone signals, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Minimizes the hum and buzz associated with ground loops by removing the ground loops from the signal path.
- Default gain: 6.0 dB (2×). May be increased by resistor options.
- 100 kΩ input impedance. Changeable by resistor option.
- ESD protection on output allows for hot-plugging of cables.
- Integrated low-noise voltage regulators.
- 76 × 76 mm PCB size. PCB optimized for the best signal integrity possible.
For the full circuit description and specifications, please see the THAT Driver – Rev. 1.01 page.