Switch-mode power supply intended as a simple turnkey power supply solution for LM3886-based amplifiers, such as the Modulus-86 and LM3886 Done Right. Equally suitable for mono Class D amplifiers of up to 300 W output power. Provides 120 W continuously, 360 W for audio reproduction (assuming a crest factor of 10 dB).
- Better performance and 30 % lower component cost than a typical unregulated linear supply.
- No mains wiring required! On-board IEC mains inlet, mains fuse, and power switch.
- International mains voltage input (85 – 264 VAC @ 47 – 440 Hz).
- Well-regulated ±24 V output.
- Can also be configured for ±5 V, ±12 V, or ±15 V.
- Galvanically isolated output.
- LC filtered output to minimize noise.
- On-board 320 Joule surge suppressor.
- Soft-start limiting the inrush current to 2.0 A.
- Power on indicator LED output.
- Small 107 × 153 mm (4.2 x 6.0 inches) board size. 35 mm assembled height.
More information and specifications are available on the SMPS-86 circuit description page.