- Optimized PCB layout featuring the elaborate use of copper planes and pours to minimize parasitics.
- Simple capacitor snubber to minimize diode switching noise. Option for CRC snubber for advanced builders.
- Four discrete diodes with individual heat sinks.
- Four 22000 µF, 50 V reservoir capacitors. Snap-in capacitors up to 40 mm in specified diameter supported.
- Power on indicator LED output.
- 23 A rated Molex MegaFit output connector and terminal blocks for easy interfacing both to Modulus amplifiers and other amplifiers.
- Detailed documentation describing how to identify the various windings on an Antek AN/AS-series power transformer and connect the transformer correctly.
- 3.3″ × 5.7″ (84 × 145 mm) footprint. The assembled board measures approximately 57 mm in height.
The full circuit description is available here: Power-686.