Key features of the Modulus-186:
- Vanishingly low <-120 dB THD (1 W, 8 Ω, 1 kHz).
- Ultra-low <-120 dB THD (40 W, 8 Ω, 1 kHz).
- Output power: 65 W (4 Ω); 40 W (8 Ω) when using the Power-86 and recommended transformer.
- Mono construction.
- Gold plated PCB. Module dimensions: 3.55×2.30×1.50 inches / 90×58×38 mm (W×D×H)
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in Canada.
- Wiring harnesses, female input connector, and thermal paste included with the module.
The complete specifications and circuit description are available here: Modulus-186 Circuit Description.