The Mean Well Control features:
- Easy connection of two Mean Well EPP-300, EPP-400, RPS-300, and RPS-400 power supplies creating a dual supply suitable for audio amplifiers.
- Remote sensing eliminates the voltage drops across connecting wires and PCB layout.
- Power output provided on Molex Mega-Fit and JST connectors for easy connection to the Neurochrome Modulus amplifiers.
- Connection to a momentary power switch, such as the many anti-vandal switches popular in DIY audio circles.
- Support for both two-pin bi-colour and regular LEDs for ON/STANDBY indication.
- Optically isolated 12 V trigger input with high noise immunity.
- Six-pin header connector allowing for connection to protection circuits, signal-detect circuits, etc.
- Elaborate use of copper planes and pours to ensure optimal circuit performance.
- 4.00 × 1.75 inch board footprint. The finished module measures approx. 20 mm in height.
- Gold placed PCB. Made in Canada.