The Differential Preamp 8×2 features:
- High-performance 4-input stereo differential preamplifier with vanishingly low 0.000070 % THD and a signal-to-noise ratio of 112 dB.
- Alps “Blue Velvet” volume potentiometer.
- Kemet relays with gold plated silver contacts optimized for low-level signal routing.
- EM/RF interference filters on both inputs and outputs ensure stellar performance even in the presence of RF signals, such as cell phone signals, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.
- ESD protection on both inputs and outputs allowing for hot-plugging of cables.
- Minimizes the hum and buzz associated with ground loops by removing the ground loops from the signal path.
- Default gain: 5.55 dB (1.90×). May be increased by resistor options.
- On-board international power supply (85 – 264 VAC @ 47 – 440 Hz).
- Board dimensions: 10.8 × 3.50 inches (approx. 275 × 89 mm).
For more information and a full set of specifications and measurements, please see the Differential Preamplifier 8.2 Rev. 1.0 page.