ADVANCED PRODUCT INFORMATION
The Power-686 is currently being designed. It is expected to be available in May 2018. All information here is subject to change without notice.
The Power-686 is a power supply intended for use with the Modulus-686 power amplifier. It contains a wide range of features, most prominently a soft-start feature and easy interfacing to protection circuits.
The key features of the Power-686 are:
- Onboard IEC power entry. All mains wiring handled on the PCB – just connect the transformer to the board and go!
- Low voltage control of power on/off allowing for easy interfacing with protection modules and low voltage power switches.
- Soft-start inrush current limiting.
- 120 Joule surge suppressor.
- Four 22000 µF, 50 V reservoir capacitors.
- +5 V always on auxiliary output.
- Power on indicator LED.
- Molex MegaFit output connector and terminal blocks for easy interfacing both to Modulus amplifiers and other amplifiers.